In the realm of jewelry, one encounters freshwater pearls and their oceanic counterparts. While the former originate from freshwater bodies, the latter thrive in saline environments, like the ocean. Each type of pearl possesses distinct advantages, making it challenging to select a preference.
If you're still grappling with the distinctions between freshwater and saltwater pearls, allow us to clarify! By familiarizing yourself with the unique attributes of each type, you can make an informed choice effortlessly, selecting Bronzallure pearl jewelry that aligns perfectly with your personal style and taste.
Why Choose Jewelry with Pearls?
For generations after generations, pearl necklaces, earrings, bracelets and rings have been worn and deemed as a classic and staple piece in a woman's jewelry collection. Pearls giving a touch of elegance to the most simple looks. It gives an instantaneous sophisticated touch and enhances any décolleté for an important event. Choosing them is never easy, since many factors affect the shape and color. Let's delve into some of the difference between freshwater pearls and saltwater pearls.
The Origins of Sea Pearls ?
The salt water pearls are larger in size, more restricted in shapes and colors than freshwater pearls. They originate from oysters that live in environments such as the ocean and are mostly found in countries such as Japan, China and Australia. There are 3 main types of salt water pearls:
- The Perle Akoya: the most common type that comes from the Akoya oyster;
- The South Sea pearls: they are the largest and come from South Sea oysters;
- The perle in Tahiti: it is the rarest type and derives from the black-lipped oysters of French Polynesia.
River pearls: origin and types
The freshwater pearls they typically occur smaller in size than saltwater fish, but in a wider range of shapes and colors. Cheaper than sea pearls, are those that are commonly used in the creation of bijoux and are formed by freshwater molluscs, present in lakes, rivers and ponds. Most of river pearls they are grown in China, but also in the United States, Japan and other parts of Asia. For creating freshwater pearl jewelry, different forms are used:
Bronzallure freshwater pearl jewellery, femininity and elegance
Bracelets, earrings, necklaces: you are spoiled for choice. Bronzallure uses the best ones river pearls cultivated to create creations with a unique and original design. We are talking about the timeless charm of an elegant and sophisticated jewel, capable of enhancing even the simplest look by giving a classic and chic touch to the outfit. Thanks to the Golden Rose alloy, each accessory made in Italy has a unique character. These are original prototypes, hypoallergenic and nickel-free.
In the range of jewelry with freshwater pearlsBronzallure you can find:
- Choker with pearls: this necklace with spherical and shiny pearls is made up of a rolò chain, fine, refined and luminous thanks to the 18-karat rose gold-plated details. Perfect to combine with bracelets and other creations in the collection.
- Pearl drop earrings: elongated in shape and with blush pink shades, this jewel combines the elegance of the pearl with the charm of rose quartz to create a unique and particular accessory.
- Long necklace with pearls and Golden Rose details: an ideal accessory for a daily look and for special events: this necklace combines spherical pearls with a delicate color and bright Golden Rose details to ensure timeless elegance to show off on any occasion.
- Trilogy ring with stone and pearl: a creation that encloses bright freshwater pearls together with a unique stone such as faceted rose quartz. Furthermore, the Golden Rose base immediately gives a romantic and refined aura to a contemporary woman who does not give up the classic taste of an iconic model, but revisited thanks to new surprising shades and colours.
Now that you know the differences between freshwater pearls and saltwater pearls and you know how to choose the Bronzallure jewels that best enhance them, all that remains is consult our shop to choose the bijoux that will make the difference with your next look!