Jewelery sets, when to give them and differences with colliers
With the holidays approaching, the first searches for the perfect gift begin. For a friend, mother or girlfriend, a jewel is always an excellent idea if you want to give a special gift, especially if you know the style and taste of the person who will receive it as a gift.
Rings, earrings, necklaces and bracelets in gold and rose gold, creations with a romantic and classic flavor that blend perfectly with any type of outfit and can enhance even the most sophisticated look. From the necklace to the jewelery set, here are all the perfect ideas for your gifts.
Precious necklace: which models to choose?
The collier is a classic jewel, perfect for those who don't want to give up the elegance of a bijoux for special occasions. Typically gold or rose gold, it can be set with precious stones, colored gems, and pearls. This jewel is the ideal choice for those looking for a gift that can surprise, since the necklace lends itself to being worn on special occasions, such as parties and major events.
Thanks to its elegant line, the necklace draws attention to a slim neck making your image sensual and sophisticated. Furthermore, with the help of the particular details, this jewel is made even more unique and perfect if it fully expresses the personality of the wearer.
Bronzallure necklaces and chokers, the elegance and refinement of the perfect jewel
Plated in gold and 18-karat rose gold, the Bronzallure chokers give your neckline a romantic allure that will be remembered. Pearls for those who cannot give up the refinement of an evergreen or precious stones for those who are fascinated by colored shades, it is possible to choose the ideal necklace for every occasion.
- Necklace with pearls: with luminous freshwater pearls and rolò chain, this simple and elegant jewel is perfect both worn alone and together with the other jewels of the Maxima collection.
- Groumetta choker: this necklace with an iconic link combines the refinement of simplicity with sophisticated volumes to create a timeless and versatile jewel, capable of conquering and being easily combined.
- Marquise choker necklace with pavé: for those who cannot do without the brightness of Cubic Zirconia, this choker with knitwear and pavé is the perfect bijoux for the contemporary woman who loves to be elegant, but with a touch of originality, thanks to the Golden Rose and its modern line.
Parure jewels, when to give them and which one to choose
In French, "parure" means ornament and indicates a set of coordinated precious jewels, such as a necklace and an earring or a bracelet and a ring. Very popular in seventeenth century Europe, it was reserved for the royal classes, since every woman was not considered socially acceptable without coordinated jewels that defined her power and wealth. In a parure, the important thing is that the jewels recall the same shape and the same style.
This is the perfect gift idea for those who love bijoux and need to enrich a dress for a special occasion. In fact, even the simplest outfit, thanks to the refined touch of a set with necklace and earrings, is capable of distorting its perception, making it original.
Set of coordinated jewels: the Bronzallure sets in rose gold
If you have decided to give a jewelery set as a gift, in the Bronzallure collection you will be spoiled for choice. You can opt for earrings and necklace, but also ring and bracelet and many other combinations that will make your gift unforgettable. Pearls, stones and sophisticated geometries: all Bronzallure jewels are plated in 18-karat rose gold and designed in Italy, to guarantee the highest goldsmith quality and a versatile and contemporary jewel.
- The Valentine's Day Set: looking for the perfect gift to declare your love? This set is right up your alley. If your sweetheart loves shades of red and particular jewels, this set consists of earrings, bracelet, ring and necklace will surely surprise her. A Golden Rose base is combined with bright red Cubic Zirconia in the shape of a heart ... the conquest is guaranteed!
- The set with onyx and rosy pearls. Is the person you are giving the gift a lover of a refined style and always attentive to detail? The necklace and the coordinated earrings in Golden Rose of this set combine black onyx elements at the rose gold base and the brightness of rosy pearls for a très chic look!
- The parure with square and pavé stones. Who can resist the charm of natural stones? If they are then combined with the light of the Cubic Zirconia pavé, the charm is guaranteed. In this set of coordinated jewels, the pendant earrings, the necklace and the ring create a perfect mix capable of embellishing the most sophisticated looks for unforgettable occasions .
Now that you know what the characteristics of necklaces and jewellery sets are, when to give them away and how to choose them, all you have to do is consult the Bronzallure shop and choose the perfect bijoux to give away!
Let yourself be conquered by the brightness of rose gold and natural stones to create versatile and perfect combinations for the elegant and contemporary woman.