How rose gold is obtained and what the color depends on
In jewellery, rose gold and yellow gold are alloys used for the creation of necklaces, earrings and all the jewels we commonly wear. Their peculiarity lies in the color that guarantees these metals a very different and elegant appearance and allure.
If yellow gold is a great classic, loved by all generations, in recent years pink gold has been conquering everyone, thanks to its luminosity and its romantic charm , capable of giving elegance and refinement to even the most casual and sporty look.
So let's see all the characteristics of rose gold: from its composition to the main differences with yellow gold.
Rose gold: composition and how it is obtained
If yellow gold is always a great evergreen in jewelry, thanks also to the similarity with pure 24-karat gold (which is too weak to be used in jewelry), pink gold is known for its its characteristic pink shade.
But how is this particular color obtained? Simple, rose gold is produced artificially, combining a quantity of gold with red-colored metals. In fact, on average, rose gold contains:
- the 75% gold;
- 6% silver;
- 19% copper, which gives this alloy the particular nuance used to produce rings, necklaces and bracelets.
However, the percentages of silver and copper can vary and if you completely remove that of silver by increasing that of copper to 25%, you get red gold, a type of rose gold with a more intense color.
Rose gold: the carat weight and the most requested jewels
Now that we know the main characteristics of rose gold and how this alloy is obtained, it is important to remember that given its 75% gold percentage, this alloy is 18-carat gold. A higher carat weight with a higher percentage of gold, in fact, would not allow the alloy to be resistant enough for the production of a jewel suitable for daily use.
Earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings: you can find the rose gold jewel you want, from the simplest models to the most refined and sophisticated ones. For example, if you love stones, this alloy is even more embellished with the characteristic colors of gems such as Amethyst, Quartz, Black Spinel and the brightness of Cubic Zirconia.
There is something for all tastes and styles, the important thing is to find the jewel that best expresses your personality!
Bronzallure rose gold jewellery, femininity and practicality for a versatile bijoux
Necklaces, rings, earrings: who can resist the charm of rose gold and the brightness that this alloy releases?
Golden Rose Bronzallure jewels are plated in 18-karat rose gold and can be worn in any season, thanks to their versatility. Designed and manufactured in Italy, these jewels are produced with certified natural stones and are completely hypoallergenic, nickel and cadmium free.
Which models to choose for everyday use?
- The rose gold cocktail ring with natural stone: it is always a great timeless classic, but capable of captivating thanks to its natural and faceted stone. This ring is perfect for those who love the colorful shades of stones, since it is possible choose between Crystal Quartz, Amazonite, Blue Chalcedony, Gray Quartz, Lapis Lazuli, Aqua Chalcedony and Rose Quartz.
- Purity earrings with Golden Rose sphere: this jewel is perfect to fully appreciate the characteristic shade of rose gold. With a minimal and geometric line, these 18-karat rose gold plated ball earrings are ideal for all types of looks, they do not go unnoticed, always demonstrating extreme elegance and sobriety. Ideal for the office, but also for special evenings, they are even more beautiful when worn with the other jewels in the Bronzallure line.
- Bracelet with charms and heart in stone: in this jewel , the Golden Rose alloy marries perfectly with the freshness of a young and cheeky line, thanks to the charm formed by a heart of natural stone. Furthermore, the latter is available in different colors and stones, such as blue Chalcedony, smoky quartz, green, plum agate, black onyx and rose quartz.
- Ring with Pavè open circle: rose gold is ideal for inspiring jewelery with an essential and refined line, such as this jewel made precious by an open circle set in pavé in Cubic zirconia or black spinel. Original and exclusive, this ring is capable of embellishing the most refined and sophisticated looks, without ever getting tired.
Now that you know the properties of rose gold, its composition and which are the most versatile jewels to wear every day, all you have to do is consult the Bronzallure shop to find the perfect bijoux in rose gold for your special occasions or for your everyday life.
Remember, the jewels of the Bronzallure line are all Made in Italy, produced with certified stones and 18-karat gold plated!